If you are considering having a BBL procedure, it’s essential to do your research before you proceed with the surgery so that you are comfortable with the decision and understand the risks and rewards of this complicated cosmetic surgery. The official name of this procedure is Brazilian Butt Lift, but it’s often referred to as the BBL surgery. This article will teach you most of what you need to know about the BBL process, including how it works, the dangers associated with it, and much more.
What is BBL(Brazilian Butt Lift)?
What is bbl surgery? It is a cosmetic technique in which fat is transferred from other body parts to the buttocks. In order to achieve a more rounded and shapelier look, fat is injected into the behinds. If you’re looking for BBL surgery near me, be sure to do your research and choose a reputable surgeon. Brazilian butt lift surgery first became popular in Brazil in the 1990s.
Brazilian Butt Lift Health Concerns
Many people are interested in BBL surgery, but some health concerns should be considered before proceeding. One worry is that BBL surgery gone wrong can lead to serious complications such as infection, necrosis (death of tissue), and even death. Additionally, the surgery is often painful and requires a long recovery time.
Although the results can be amazing, it’s essential to make sure that you are fully aware of the risks involved before making a decision.
Find the Best Doctor for Your Body Type
You want to find a board-certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing BBL surgery. It’s important to research and find someone you trust to give you the best possible results. Once you’ve identified a few potential plastic surgeons, arrange consultations to see who is the best match for you. Ask your surgeon questions like:
- What are the risks?
- What should I do after my procedure?
- Do I need follow-up care?
- Is it covered by my insurance?
- What can cause buttocks to be flat or sag?
Here are top tips to remember before getting a Brazilian Butt Lift:
- To find out whether you’re a good candidate, speak with a board-certified plastic surgeon.
- Follow all of your surgeon’s pre- and post-operative instructions to ensure a successful outcome.
- Be prepared for moderate discomfort after the surgery and swelling that’ll gradually subside.
- You should be able to resume work within two weeks of the procedure but refrain from heavy lifting or strenuous activity for at least six weeks following surgery.
- All surgical procedures come with some degree of risk; however, studies have shown that complications arising from Brazilian butt lift procedures are rare if the procedure is performed correctly.
Find Before and After Photos to Inspire Your Decision
Look at some before and after photos to give you an idea of what BBL surgery can do. These results are typical of patients who have had successful BBL surgery.
How Much does BBL Surgery Cost?
The average cost of BBL surgery is $10,000. However, many providers charge less for their services or have financing options available. It’s important to research before you book your surgery so you can find out what others have paid in your area.
BBL surgery is a type of cosmetic surgery that can help improve the appearance of your butt. It involves fat grafting and usually takes about two hours to complete. BBL surgery can be performed as an outpatient procedure, which means you can go home the same day.
Recovery time is typically around two weeks. Although BBL surgery is considered to be safe, there are still dangers with any sort of surgery. Be sure to do your research and consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon before making any decisions.